Keeping up with the latest tax changes can be challenging. Each change can potentially impact your return by hundreds of dollars! Our expert knowledge and implementation of tax laws, provides our clients with the best solutions to tackle any situation, no matter the complexity of the tax filing needs.
Looking for a little information right now? View our Brochure.
- Tax Return Preparation
- Past Year Returns
- Client Representation
- Tax Debt Negotiations
- Electronic Filing
- Financial Planning
Tax and Financial FAQs
What Are Five Tax Credits That Can Reduce Your Taxes?
1. The Earned Income Tax Credit is a refundable credit for people who work but don't earn a lot of money.
2. The Child and Dependent Care Credit can help you offset the cost of daycare camp for children under age 13.
3. The Child Tax Credit can reduce the taxes you pay by as much as $1000 for each qualified child you claim on your tax return.
4. The Saver's Credit helps workers save for retirement.
5. The American Opportunity Tax Credit can help you offset college costs.
Did you know...
60% of taxpayers must hire a professional to get through their own return.